BellyWorth Laptop Stand VictoryRiser
1) Without rotatable base
2) With rotatable base
Check out images for description
Why need it?
1) Better Ergonomics: Good for your posture, preventing strain on your neck and back caused by a forced downward perspective.
2) Comfort While Typing: If you’re a regular user, your laptop should be at eye level, allowing your back to be straight and your elbows bent at a comfortable 90 degrees.
3) 7 Adjustable Heights: Good for your eyesight, In a 2015 survey, it was revealed that nearly 65% of American adults suffer from Computer Vision Syndrome, or eye strain caused by digital screens. By adjusting your computer’s angle, you can reduce screen glare and protect the health of your eyes. Especially good for office workers for prolonged use of laptops
4) Ventilated Design to dissipate heat from laptop, One of the most pervasive sources of heat comes from the inability for air to flow underneath your laptop. Laptop stands solve this problem by elevating the device so as to encourage airflow.
5) Reduce Clutter: This laptop stand comes with a free mobile stand, allowing you to be more organised with less clutter on desk.
6) Portable Design : Working without a desk or table can get uncomfortable fast, especially for those picking up and relocating all the time. Thankfully, laptop stands are portable. Just pack it away and bring all of its benefits with you wherever you go.
7) Flexibility of Use: Doubled up as tablet holder, book holder etc
DIMENSIONS: 280 x 280 x 22mm
WEIGHT FOR NON-ROTABLE BASE MODEL : ~530g
WEIGHT FOR ROTABLE BASE MODEL : ~600g
COLOUR : BLACK/WHITE
MATERIAL : ABS